Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Recipes


So cooking dinner is not one of my favorite things to do, but I really don't mind it unless I'm stuck in a rut and feel like I'm making the same things all the time. So, I try to cook new recipes quite often to change things up. Most of the time these turn out just short of disastrous, and I'm not kidding you sometimes they can be really bad.

Today I got lucky. I found a great new recipe on the Taste of Home website. It was quick and easy to do, had a few common ingredients, and my kids even ate it. I posted the recipe on a cooking blog that of few of my friends and I do, so you can check it out HERE if you like. I did change the alfredo sauce to a bottled instead of refrigerated sauce because it was much cheaper. All in all I was very pleased with the results of trying this new recipe. I guess I keep trying new things because every once in a good while I find one worth making again.

3 comments:

Carly said...

i completely agree, i get tired of cooking because i feel like i always make the same thing. thanks for posting this recipe. it looks yummy and easy! and i love that yours turned out just like the magazine picture :)

Bemily said...

Delicious! I needed this post! We've been in desperate need for some change and I'm going to try this out!

Justin and Ashley said...

Yes, you won! I am very excited for you!!! Now, all you need to do is email me with what material # you would like, what size you need, and your address so that I can mail it to you. :) My email address is ashley_nicole_three@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!