Monday, December 6, 2010

My Baby is 3!!!

Well it was Jaynie's birthday right before Thanksgiving and like they say, better late then never. I seriously can not believe that my little girl is three now. Time really does go by fast. It seems like only a few months ago that I was crying over the fact that I had an 8 month old baby and was shockingly pregnant again. But oh the joy she has brought to our house. Jaynie is like a can and a half of spunk. She has so much energy and is soooo happy (except for when she is sooooooo throwing a temper tantrum, which happens at least once a day). Jaynie gives the best hugs and is always telling me that I am her favorite mom, which brings a smile to my face. She is very polite and quick to remind the rest of us to say please, or excuse me.

For her cake Jaynie wanted a naked Cinderella. I know my jaw dropped wide open too the first time she told me. But we eventually worked it out and convinced her that a fully clothed Cinderella would be the best option. When we picked up the cake Kiya look at it and said, "Mom, I'm gonna cry it is so beautiful." Then I cried because I was laughing so hard.


We love our Jaynie, and are very grateful that she is part of our little family.

4 comments:

Carly said...

wow- it doesn't seem like 3 years ago when you had jaynie!! i love her spunky personality. we need to get together sometime over the holidays. we haven't seen you guys forever!

Tenaya Garrett said...

Love you Naynie bug! so sad that we could not make it down to her party! We hope that she had a wonderful one!!!

Bemily said...

HA HA! I'm still laughing out loud at the cake she requested. Hilarious! - I can't believe she's 3! She's darling!

Heather said...

I laughed at her cake idea too. It turned out really cute, though. A bunch of my friends seem to be able to make the cutest birthday cakes. Wish I could.