Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cheney and Shaffer Reunions

Last weekend we had the Cheney and Shaffer Reunions in Cache Valley. Friday our family had a Cheney reunion at the Bear River Bottom Ultimate Slip-n-Slide. I don't think that any of the Cheneys have had so much fun on a slip-n-slide before. Some crazy stunts were happening. We had jumpers, backward riders, trains, and even some surfers.


Jaynie didn't like the slide so she just played with Miska.

Ben

Spencer and Jesika

Aubrey, I love the water spraying in her face.

Janessa, Tiffany, and my Dad

Ben running and jumping down the hill.

Janessa, Aubrey, and Tiffany

Chantry attempting surfing.

Amanda

Spencer going knee-board style

After the slide we went to Willow park for the Shaffer Reunion, but my camera died so I have no pictures. Saturday Ben went paintballing with lots of the Cheneys and Shaffers. Here they are all covered in paint.
It was great to see everyone, and it was everyone. It has been several years since all of the 7 siblings in my moms family have all been together so we took a big family picture. What a good looking bunch of folks.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, that is some slip n' slide! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Tawnya said...

That is one intense slide. Phew!

Melanie said...

That slide looks awesome! Your girls are so cute. I love all of your pictures.

Carly said...

alright, that sentence was kind of hard not to use the word hole three times. i'll let it slide.

Justin and Ashley said...

Darn! I'm sad we missed it! It looks like the reunion was lots of fun. :) We need to get together sometime soon I think- we could double or something and talk your mom into watching the girls- or we could just bring the girls! They are so cute. :)