Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!!

Sunday is Ben's Birthday and I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday. What more could a guy ask for than to have the Super Bowl on his birthday (Go Cardinals :)
Ben I want you to know that you truly are my love. You mean the world to me. You are the greatest Husband that I could ask for. I know that I don't express my love for you as often as I should, and that I do not show my gratitude for all of the little things that you do, but I do notice them. You are always so considerate of what I want or need and are a amazing dad to Kiya and Jaynie. Thank you for being you and always trying to make me happy. I will always be your Sweetheart. I Love you! Have a great birthday and enjoy every minute of being young because we are getting too old to quick.

7 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Ben! I hope its a great one!

Johnny, Julie, Boys, and Anna said...

Have a great Birthday day and birthday week.

Justin and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your team wins the superbowl! :)
-Ashley

Carly said...

happy birthday!

Joanie said...

Happy Birthday from your favorite sister-in-law, Aubrey.

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday. I know I'm a day late - story of my life - but I'm trying hard to be better at acknowledging birthdays this year, and better late than never! Hope it was very happy!
- your cousin Jessica Larsen

Johnny, Julie, Boys, and Anna said...

We would love to have you all visit. We have plenty of room and Grandma says your girls are awesome at signing and I need to learn to teach Anna and the boys. You could show us and so could the girls. I love the picture of them in their hats. Julie and Johnny