Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Girls Camp

Last week was our ward girls camp, and I LOVE girls camp.  Many of my favorite memories from Young Women's were at camp.  It really is tons of fun and the girls actually get along for once.  The only down fall was that we left on Thursday and it rained the whole day.  And since it had been raining for almost a week strait everything was so muddy.  I don't think I have ever since so much mud in one place before.  Our clothes were so soaked that I decided to dry my shoes and socks out by the fire.  I felt like a true Hobo roasting my socks :)  



The creek was just so tempting to the girls.  We were already soaked through to the bone from the rain so they just played in the creed in their clothes and shoes.  I think they actually ended up much cleaner than the rest of us.


And here is the whole group of us in our fabulous matching shirts.

 Our theme was SURVIVOR, so we had buffs that we wore, I think they made us look like we were cancer patients, but they came handy keeping my hair under control.

1 comments:

Heather said...

I didn't know you were a Young Women's leader. That sounds fun!