Monday, June 22, 2009

A very Merry Unbirthday to Me!


So my birthday was back on the 12th, and of course I am late on it just like everything else.  It was an exciting day for me.  I was at girls camp most of the day, and then came home in the afternoon to spend some time with my family and go to a rehearsal for a dance recital the next day.  


When I got home Ben surprised me with a cake that he made all by himself.  Amazing!  I was so proud of him, and he knows that I love fun birthday cakes and pigs so naturally he combined the two.
Also he got me some of the most beautiful roses I have ever seen, you can kind of see them in the background. What a great husband I have.  Every time I get a card from him for any reason I just cry.  I don't know why and I try not to cry because it is not my favorite thing to do but I just can't control it.  So Ben's goal this year was to get me a card that did not make my cry.  Sorry honey, that you were not successful.  He gave me some quirky little card and I still cried.

Dinner was something else because we took our girls with us.  I ordered some cheese sticks for all of us and Kiya and Jaynie thought that was the greatest thing ever.  They were very stretchy cheese sticks.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those roses ARE beautiful. And that cake is awesome.

Brianna and Wade said...

Hey happy late birthday! I didn't know you had a blog! I added it to my list. my regular blog is www.wandbsiddoway.blogspot.com. I love you hair BTW it is so cute and sassy!

Carly said...

aw ben, what a guy! i love the cake. looks like you had a fun birthday!