Thursday, June 18, 2009

Jaynie's First Haircut

This is Jaynie last week at my birthday dinner.  Notice her hair.
This is Jaynie yesterday morning.  Notice the knot in her hair.  She has this habit that she inherited from her mother of playing with her hair.  Many mornings she wakes up with a huge rat's nest in her hair and we spend a great amount of time trying to get it out.  Well yesterday try as I might, I just couldn't get it out. So . . . . . 


 . . . . we got the scissors out and I tried my best to give her a nice even haircut while she wiggled all over and played with the toothpaste.

I like the new look, but it did take me a while to get used to seeing her with a new do.  Hopefully this will help keep the knots under control.

3 comments:

Melissa and Mitch said...

Good job she looks so cute..

Heather said...

I twisted my hair as a kid too! My mom always cut it short until I was about 6.

Carly said...

so cute! i love it.