Monday, March 2, 2009

A Trip to the Treehouse

Friday I decided to take a day off work because it had been a long week.  Wednesday was parent teacher conferences so I was at school from 7:30 in the morning to 7:30 at night.  But Monday and Tuesday I was also at school late because I had a lot of late work to correct before the parent teacher conferences.  It was a much needed break from school.  

Ben was also off of work and school so we spent the morning cleaning, and then decided to take the girls to the Children's Treehouse Museum for the afternoon.  Kiya and Jaynie had a blast.  They ran around all over playing with everything for a few seconds before moving onto the next thing.  It is so fun to see them growing up and playing with each other.  I hope that they will always be good friends.


Jaynie makes this deer-in-the-headlights-face all the time, we all laugh at her when she makes it so she keeps pulling this face. We have tried many times to capture a picture of it, and finally we timed it just right.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun family day!

Carly said...

you deserve a break after parent teacher conferences. i'm glad you got to go do something fun!

Johnny, Julie, Boys, and Anna said...

We wish we lived closer to all of your family. We know we would have so much fun with you and Ben and the girls. Also it would be great to see Tiff and I really miss Jared I know I would love Alisia the more I was with her. Any way the deer in the highlights look is one to frame, love it!! and congrats on the new intern. Give our love to everyone and maybe some day we will be closer.

Justin and Ashley said...

I remember going there when I was little, I loved it! It looks like your girls did too! I love days like that and look forward to the day when Justin and I have a little family to take out on fun little day trips!
-Ashley